We are a Stockholm based Performance Marketing Agency. Founded in 2015, we have grown through a relentless focus on developing innovative solutions and frameworks within Performance Marketing. Our ambition is not to be the biggest agency out there but we strive to be the best – we do not want to grow fast at the expense of quality in delivery. Docklin won three ‘best agency awards’ in 2020 including Best Small PPC Agency at European Search Awards.
Do you want to be part in building a best-in-class performance marketing agency? The digital marketing industry is undergoing massive changes right now and this is a key role focused on transforming how we create value for our clients. Working as a Team Lead, you are a key player with the responsibility of leading and developing a team of 4-5 talented consultants as well as managing your own client portfolio. Additionally, you will work with big brands, helping them translate their business goals into digital action and drive performance using data, technology and solid business understanding. The role is both strategic and operational, meaning you’ll set the direction and prioritize how we deliver value and work hands-on alongside colleagues and clients. The role is suited for someone who has a deep passion for digital marketing and wants to help us make Docklin a great place to work – solving complex problems while developing people personally and professionally.
Together with your team, you support the client with everything from acquisition strategy and target setting to implementation, optimization and measurement. You will innovate with your peers while acting as a role model for junior colleagues, all the while helping your team succeed and grow. People develop really quickly at Docklin, so making sure that they are both challenged and supported will be key. Lead client engagements and ensure performance and results for their digital investments.
- Team lead responsibility, meaning to lead, coach and develop a team of talented and ambitious individuals.
- Together with other senior colleagues make sure that we give the team room to grow and develop.
- Lead client engagements and ensure performance and results for their digital investments.
- Help translate the clients business goals into relevant digital marketing activities, and make sure that we measure what matters.
- Act as a project manager for the team, making sure that we deliver best-in-class for our clients at all times.
- Understand our clients perspective to generate insights and translate them into action, and make sure to leverage available data to make efficient decisions.
- Make Docklin better by developing and innovating to make sure we stay at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Act as a role model for junior colleagues.
Profile and qualifications
- 4+ years of experience working with Paid Search, Paid Social, YouTube and Display.
- Deep knowledge of and interest in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube and Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing multi-channel engagements for complex clients.
- Experience of coaching and guiding others (and a strong willingness to keep building that skill set)
- Excellent project and client management skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with a data-first mindset.
- Ability to describe complex concepts in simple terms.
- Curiosity and a willingness to become smarter every day.
- Fluent in Swedish (written and verbal)
- (Preferred) Agency experience.
- (Preferred) Experience from Google Marketing Platform
What we offer
- Highly challenging and important role in a fast-growing agency.
- Being a valuable colleague in an ambitious team that strives to be the very best at what we do.
- Smart and fun colleagues and an organisation culture based on learning.
- Competitive salary and pension.
- Wellness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
- All the gear you need to do your job – laptop, monitors, noise-cancelling headphones, phone and whatever else you need to be efficient and comfortable.
- Nice office at Skeppsbron, Gamla Stan with free breakfast, gym, sauna (once Covid permits).
If you feel excited about this role, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your CV + a short explanation on why you believe this would be an exciting position and why you would be a great fit.
There’s no set deadline for this position and we will be meeting candidates continuously until we’ve found the right person.