Docklin Digital is a fast growing digital marketing agency and consultancy and our ambition is to become best-in-class rather than the biggest player in the industry. We believe we get there by prioritizing and investing in our team, custom technology and continuous learning and development.
As the Head of Social you will get the opportunity to make your mark by developing our methods and frameworks for delivering best-in-class Paid Social initiatives for our portfolio of clients. You will lead our efforts to reach our ambition of delivering the best Paid Social programs in the industry. The role is both strategic and operational meaning you’ll set the vision, direction and prioritization of our Social Media offering but also work hands-on alongside colleagues and clients. The role is suited for someone who has deep passion for digital marketing in general and Paid Social in particular. You are highly ambitious and have a clear belief and vision of how current Paid Social approaches could and should be improved by using technology, data, and creative elements. This is your chance to take a key role at Docklin Digital and make your mark on our business as well as the industry.
- Set vision, develop and ensure that Docklins’ Paid Social offering and delivery is best-in-class.
- Develop Paid Social frameworks and methodologies to be used by all colleagues within Docklin.
- Inspire and educate clients and colleagues on all aspects of Paid Social.
- Project-manage in-house custom tech solutions related to Social.
- Manage key client relationships and execution of Paid Social programs on their behalf.
- Potentially Team lead responsibility in near future (depending on interest and seniority).
Profile and qualifications
- +3 years of experience working with Paid Social platforms.
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience of managing advanced and large Paid Social programs.
- Strong understanding and point-of-view regarding creative elements and their importance in relation to Paid Social.
- Good understanding and hands-on-experience of technical aspects related to digital marketing and Paid Social.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Great project management skills.
- Fluency in Swedish (written and spoken) due to management of client relationships and majority of advertising programs being focused to the Swedish market.
- (Preferred) Experience and good knowledge regarding Attribution.
- (Preferred) Agency experience.
- (Preferred) Experience of Paid Social programs for large e-commerce actors.
What we offer
- Highly challenging role and big responsibility.
- Being a valuable colleague in a team that strives to be the very best at what we do.
- Smart and fun colleagues and an organisation culture based on learning.
- Competitive salary and Pension.
- Nice office at Skeppsbron, Gamla Stan (gym, sauna, free breakfast).
If you feel excited about this role, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your CV + a short explanation on why you believe this would be an exciting position and why you would be a great fit.
There’s no set deadline for this position and we will be meeting candidates continuously until we found the right person.