We are a Stockholm based Performance Marketing Agency. Founded in 2015, we have grown through a relentless focus on developing innovative solutions and frameworks within Performance Marketing. Our ambition is not to be the biggest agency out there but we strive to be the best – we do not want to grow fast at the expense of quality in delivery. Docklin won three ‘best agency awards’ in 2020 including Best Small PPC Agency at European Search Awards.
Do you want to be part in building a best-in-class performance marketing agency? The digital marketing industry is undergoing massive changes right now and this is a key role focused on leading engagements and transforming how we create value for our clients. You will work with big brands, helping them translate their business goals into digital action and drive performance using data, technology and solid business understanding. The role is both strategic and operational, meaning you’ll set the direction and prioritize how we deliver value and work hands-on alongside colleagues and clients. The role is suited for someone who has a deep passion for digital marketing and wants to work with ambitious clients in improving performance and solving complex problems.
Together with your team, you support the client with everything from acquisition strategy and target setting to implementation, optimization and measurement. You will innovate with your peers while acting as a role model for junior colleagues and contributing to improve how we work through the use of data, technology and processes.
- Lead client engagements and ensure performance and results for their digital investments.
- Help translate the clients business goals into relevant digital marketing activities, and make sure that we measure what matters.
- Act as a project manager for the team, making sure that we deliver best-in-class for our clients at all times.
- Understand our clients perspective to generate insights and translate them into action, and make sure to leverage available data to make efficient decisions.
- Make Docklin better by developing and innovating to make sure we stay at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Act as a role model for junior colleagues.
Profile and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working with Paid Search, Paid Social, YouTube and Display.
- Deep knowledge of and interest in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube and Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing multi-channel engagements for complex clients.
- Excellent project and client management skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with a data-first mindset.
- Ability to describe complex concepts in simple terms.
- Curiosity and a willingness to become smarter every day.
- Fluent in Swedish (written and verbal)
- (Preferred) Agency experience.
- (Preferred) Experience from Google Marketing Platform
What we offer
- Highly challenging and important role in a fast-growing agency.
- Being a valuable colleague in an ambitious team that strives to be the very best at what we do.
- Smart and fun colleagues and an organisation culture based on learning.
- Competitive salary and pension.
- Wellness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag)
- All the gear you need to do your job – laptop, monitors, noise-cancelling headphones, phone and whatever else you need to be efficient and comfortable.
- Nice office at Skeppsbron, Gamla Stan with free breakfast, gym, sauna (once Covid permits).
If you feel excited about this role, please e-mail us at email@example.com with your CV + a short explanation on why you believe this would be an exciting position and why you would be a great fit.
There’s no set deadline for this position and we will be meeting candidates continuously until we’ve found the right person.