Docklin Digital is a fast growing digital marketing agency and consultancy and our ambition is to become best-in-class rather than the biggest player in the industry. We believe we get there by prioritizing and investing in our team, custom technology and continuous learning and development.
Do you want to advise best-in-class organizations on how to measure what matters? As a Measurement Specialist at Docklin you get the opportunity to help expand our tracking and measurement offering. You will work with large and mid-sized companies, helping them improve decision making and digital marketing efforts through high-quality data collection and analysis. We believe that you are a problem solver and enjoy helping our customers solve complex measurement challenges. This role is both strategic and operational, meaning you will work with planning and design as well as hands-on execution and implementation. We are looking for someone that enjoys a challenge, wants to work with a talented and curious team and has a willingness to grow with us as an agency.
Together we also need to prepare for the cookie-less world. Within your role, you will work with our clients in navigating and adjusting to this new reality using server-side tagging, conversion uploads, consent management platforms and other solutions. We don’t expect you to have hands-on experience, but an interest to dive into these topics to make sense of what’s next.
- Help our clients design and implement high quality data and analytics setups to improve decision making.
- Full ownership of leading tracking and analytics projects.
- Translating clients’ needs and goals into measurement plans.
- Deliver and implement technical tracking solutions using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Collaboration with digital marketing teams to activate client data in marketing platforms.
- Act as an advisor to help clients’ to identify and capture tracking opportunities that will drive business value.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and updates to identify and implement new opportunities.
- Lead and expand Docklin’s tracking and measurement offer.
- Educate and boost junior colleagues within the space of digital analytics.
Profile and qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with tracking implementations and digital analytics.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience within SQL, Python and Google Cloud or a desire to learn
- Knowledge and experience in how digital analytics and digital marketing work together.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in Swedish (written and verbal)
- (+) Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- (+) Experience working with Google Optimize
- (+) Programming skills (preferably Python, BigQuery, SQL)
- (+) Previous agency experience
- (+) Experience from other measurement platforms & solutions, e.g. Adobe Analytics, SnowPlow, Tealium.
What we offer
- Highly challenging role and big responsibility.
- Being a valuable colleague in a team that strives to be the very best at what we do.
- Smart and fun colleagues and an organisation culture based on learning.
- Competitive salary and Pension.
- Nice office at Skeppsbron, Gamla Stan (gym, sauna, free breakfast).
If you feel excited about this role, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV + a short explanation on why you believe this would be an exciting position and why you would be a great fit.
There’s no set deadline for this position and we will be meeting candidates continuously until we’ve found the right person.